Meet our Lawyers
Mansell was born and raised in New Haven County, Connecticut. He works out of White & Allen’s Morehead City office where he primarily practices in the area of real estate law, but also handles some estate planning and administration and simple corporate law transactions. He is licensed to practice law before all North Carolina state courts.
Mansell and his family attend One Harbor Church. In his free time, he enjoys reading, grilling, and playing golf. During the warmer months, Mansell and his wife love to spend time at the beach with their two young sons and their two dogs, Tobias and Elia.
Mansell graduated magna cum laude from Syracuse University in December 2018 with degrees in Political Science and Policy Studies. While at Syracuse, Mansell worked with the Economic Justice Division of the New York State Office of the Attorney General. Upon graduation, he worked as a tax preparer before interning at his father’s law office in North Haven, Connecticut.
In 2022, Mansell earned his law degree from Wake Forest University School of Law. During his time there, he completed an internship with a real estate law firm in Charlotte.
- Veterans Legal Clinic Participant – Wake Forest University School of Law
- Project Coordinator – Wake Forest University Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
- Member of the Morehead City Noon Rotary Club
- Member of the Real Property Section of the North Carolina Bar Association
- Member of the Real Property, Trust, and Estate Law Section of the American Bar Association
- Active in the Carteret County Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Real Estate Lawyers Association of North Carolina (RELANC) https://relanc.com/about/