John C. Archie
Meet our Lawyers
John was born in Buffalo, N.Y., on December 9, 1951. He is a member of the North Carolina State Bar, the North Carolina and American Bar Associations, the Eighth Judicial District Bar Association, and the American Association for Justice.
John is licensed to practice before all North Carolina State Courts, the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
His practice is concentrated in employment, construction, and health care law.
John attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1973.
He graduated from the Cumberland School of Law of Samford University in Birmingham, Ala., in 1978 and was admitted to the North Carolina State Bar that year.
- Member of Delta Theta Phi legal fraternity
- Avid golfer, enjoys hunting, and reading
- Represented a physician group in a large practice merger.
- Represented housing authority in two tax credit housing projects.
- Represented hospital seeking private letter ruling from the Internal Revenue Service concerning physician/hospital organization.