Meet our Lawyers
Pat Holmes is dedicated to zealously advocating for his clients through diligent and meticulous legal representation. He resides in New Bern, North Carolina with his Wife, Leanna, and their two dogs, Lady Bird and Delilah.
His practice areas focus on all aspects of Family Law and Criminal Law, from Child Custody, Child Support, Adoptions, Divorce, Equitable Distribution and Separation Agreements; to Traffic Tickets, DWI/DUI Defense, Misdemeanors and Felonies. Pat also has experience handling both Commercial and Residential Real Estate transactions. Pat is committed to excellence and efficiency when it comes to you and your rights, both inside and outside of the courtroom.
Pat graduated from North Carolina Central University School of Law, Cum Laude and served as an Executive Board Member for North Carolina Central University Law Review.
Prior to practicing law, Pat clerked for the Honorable Chief Justice L. Walter Mills, 4B District Court.
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2019-2020
- Lawyers of Distinction, Criminal Law Recipient 2020
- Avvo Rating of 9.2 with 16, 5-star reviews
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award, 2017
- Enjoys hunting, boating, shooting sports, and grilling
- Craven County Teen Court Program volunteer
- Craven County Young Professionals Group volunteer
- President of the Craven County Bar Association from, 2018 – 2019
- Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer of the Craven County Bar Association, 2017 – 2018
- Craven County Indigent Defense Services program Administrator, 2017 – 2018